Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE channel bodies are made of solid stainless steel. They are available in different versions for horizontal and vertical drainage.
The profiles come in 8 different lengths, with 4 grate options, closed, perforated, tile pan and tile covering support.
The channel bodies of Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE are designed for variable installation in wall and floor areas. The pre-adhered Schlüter®-KERDI collar allows for secure waterproofing in all configurations.
- Formed channel body of 1.5 mm stainless steel, without welded joints
- Easy installation with fitted channel support made of polystyrene
- Installation without mechanical fixings
- Acoustic break with optional edge insulation
- Variations for horizontal or vertical drainage available
- Horizontal drainage at the floor level
- Vertical drainage through the floor level
- Removable odour trap (Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE-H and -KERDI-LINE-V)
- Universally usable for wall perimeter and intermediate installation
- Universally usable for upright lateral walls
- Pre-adhered Schlüter®-KERDI collar
- Integrated with the bonded waterproofing system Schlüter®-KERDI